Below is a list of topics that I will be reviewing in the following weeks. While there are probably more, I think 12 topics will suffice.
We will begin with the Guantanamo Bay trials and explore how these were delayed. Then we will discuss the Osama Bin Laden victory lap, unemployment, race etc. We look forward to your comments and thoughts about these provocative topics.
- Trials of Guantanamo Bay detainees (Sept 11 case returns to Guantanamo tribunal) - aimed at eliciting patriotism, toughness, and fairness
- Capitalizing on killing of Osama Bin Laden
- The unemployment numbers scheme - the dangers
- The comedian - Mr Nice Guy
- Blaming others - Republicans, Bush, etc - Oh, it's not me.
- The Dream Act - a push for allowing illegal immigrants to vote
- Fast and Furious
- The Race Game
- Dividing the country (rich/poor, men/women, black/white, - the 99%)
- Changing reality (defying the Constitution, supporting the unions, denying mother in law lives at white house, etc)
- Political paybacks (also called kickbacks in the old days) - Solyndra, construction loans, unemployment benefits, legal delays and challenges, birth control, special interest groups, etc.
- America's hero - champion for the little guy, fighting for the poor, killing the terrorists, let's play fair.
|Master In The House lyrics|
Sit yourself down
And meet the best Innkeeper in town
As for the rest
All of them crooks
Rooking the guests
And cooking the books
Seldom do you see
Honest men like me
A gent of good intent
Who's content to be
Master of the House
Doling out the charm
Ready with a handshake
And an open palm
Tells a saucy tale
Makes a little stir
Customers appreciate a bon viveur!
Glad to do my friends a favor
Doesn't cost me to be nice!
But nothing gets you nothing, everything has got a little price.