Monday, March 1, 2010

Blogversary Contest Extended to March 18th

For the past week or so, I've been writing a number of articles in response to Kay & Pehpot's Blogversary Contest which was initially planned to end on February 28, 2010. But, it has been:




BIG Blogversary Contest


As per Pehpot's post (hyperlink above), there is still both: time to join; and, earn extra points by commenting on contest sponsor & member sites.

When I first wrote about this Contest, I was rather skeptical. But since that time, I've gotten into the spirit, and tried to fulfill many of the requirements for earning extra points.

So, it you want a chance to earn a little extra, then you've got to join now. Besides the possibility of earning some money, you'll also get a chance to visit and read some very good blogs. And, along the way, you'll probably make a few more sincere friends!

2 comments:

  1. your comments has been noted. You can still comment on the four blogs: Make or Break, Wahmaholic, Reviews Inc and Random WAHM thoughts.. that's my and my partner's blog and commenting there can gain you 2 points per comments.

    Another thing, this contest is collaboration between and my friend (random wahm and wahmaholic blog owner) so if you are confused that you also some post about the contest from her site, it is the same :)

    Thanks for joining :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the speedy reply and clarification Pehpot.

    I'm really getting into this and am glad that your have organized the contest.

    Also, I enjoyed visiting your sites (and those of the other sponsors) and have learned quite a bit.

    JL.........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Earn Money - Join the Leading Affiliate Program