!!! Caution !!!While performing our daily Adgitize visits, we read one blogger's post promoting Free Pixels available on Serradinho.com. Always trying to get free advertising, we visited the site and saw the logo gifs of many familiar EC members. So, we submitted the logo of one of our sites.
After registering, the site sends you mail with a link to activate your pixels.
Using a different computer, we read our mail and clicked on the activate link.
Upon doing this, a Google warning page was automatically displayed, warning us NOT to proceed any further because the site is suspected of containing malicious spy ware. After clicking the link 3 times, we were convinced this was no accident.
Accordingly, we are advising all our readers to:
Resist the temptation to add your site or blog to serradinho.com
And, if you get there:
- DO NOT click on any of the logos displayed
- DO NOT download (or save) any of the images from that site
In any case: Avoid this site as your computer may become infected.
- We are writing this post as a precaution to the PC security of our fellow bloggers. It is not our intention to degrade this site, but to simply alert visitors of our experiences.
- We believe our logo has been added even though we never completed the activation.
- From Google, if you do a search for Serradinho.com you will see the warning below its title: This site may harm your computer.